Falk Langhammer schrieb:

> This posting states that more than one role accessing a method cannot be
> configured. This INHO would be a severe bug and would render the J2EE
> security model close to useless with Orion.

Peter posted a workaround to bugzilla as bug#193.

I verified that this solves my problem. Thanxs to the mailing-list
archive!

The bug was reported on 11/16/00 for version 1.4.4 and still has status
NEW...

Depending on what tools for EJB DD editing You use, your application
will deploy or not (when using roles).

Bye,
Falk
--