action="<%= request.encodeURL("/servlet/MyServlet") %>"
The line above is for jsp file or also for html file? What is the syntax
for html file?

I put my servlet class BonusServlet.class in
/orion/default-web-app/WEB-INF/Classes.
But when I click on the submit button, the session bean file cannot be
found(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ejb/Calc). I don't think I should put the
ejb package in /orion/default-web-app/WEB-INF/Classes also. what do you
think?

If the ejb-name is MyCalc, is the following lookup in the
BonusServlet.java file correct?
Object objref = ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/MyCalc");

Siling