Richard Doust schrieb:

> have tried replacing the older ones with the newer ones because my code

Hi Richard,

to me it seems that what You do makes perfect sense and that Orion *must
not* impose any restriction on which libraries/versions You are going to
use in your EJB code.

That Orion uses Xalan etc. internally should be a hidden implementation
detail (one may make use of ;-)).

Therefore, I guess that your code should work just ok if you package all
your additional JAR-files into your ejb-jar file. Just don't replace
Orion's own files. You are just not allowed to.

If it still does *not* work, file a bug report to bugzilla at
orionserver.com.

Most application servers I know run a separate class loader for at least
each deployed application.

If it works it would be nice to see documented an application-local
library path so that repacking is not needed every time.

Hope I could help. Your problem seems to be of a general nature.

Bye,
Falk
--
Dr. Falk Langhammer