Hi,

We're currently trying to move our web site from running IIS to hopefully
Orion and we've come across something in the servlet container that we're
hoping someone has seen or dealt with themselves before.

We want to use a servlet filter to intercept *all* requests that come into
the web server.  Is this possible?  It seems to work for all files when I
put the URL filter as "/" or "/*".  But we're also looking to be notified
when a directory resource is requested.  An example of this might be a url
that looks like so:  "http://www.somecompany.com/test".  Test is not a
virtual directory nor is it a directory under our site root.  We forward
these directory requests to a JSP that then produces the appropriate output
for this directory on the fly.

Has anyone tried this?  Or is there another way to filter HTTP requests in
the Orion web server?

Thanks!

-Mike