We were able to use EJBDoclet out of the box with no problems.  We have
extended it quite a bit, but nothing Orion specific, only project specific.
Anyone using Orion should be able to use EJBDoclet with no problems, and I
would highly recommend doing so.

James Birchfield

Ironmax
a better way to buy, sell and rent construction equipment
5 Corporate Center
9960 Corporate Campus Drive,
Suite 2000
Louisville, KY 40223

                    "Chris Bartling"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              To:     Orion-Interest
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Sent by:                          cc:

                    owner-orion-interest@orion        Subject:     RE: Has anyone
written an EJBDoclet impl for Orion?
                    server.com

                    03/05/01 06:49 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Orion-Interest

Please note that Rickard and company have move EJBDoclet into SourceForge
(http://www.sourceforge.org/projects/ejbdoclet).  It would be nice if some
of these Orion extensions could find their way back into the distro at
SourceForge (hint hint ;-)).  The EJBDoclet user community would be very
appreciative.  Just a thought from an EJBDoclet user.

-- chris --