I know it's bad form to send a me-too to a mailing list, but:

Hear hear!

At 07:46 09/03/2001 +0100, you wrote:

>Personally,
>I already hate the distinction between local and remote EJBs.
>Any such distinction could be handled by a descriptor. It shouldnt force
>the developer to develop different classed depending on local or remote
>usage.. That sucks so bad my teeth hurt.
>
>WR

Dan North
VP Development  -  Cadrion Software Ltd  -  +44 (0)20 7355 5160
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium