Can anyone possibly explain to me why this error occurs? I am developing an
online worksheet system which uses between 20 and 70 columns (dynamically
built) and any number of rows. It seems as I get to about 11 to 14 rows,
Orion throws this exception and the application no longer responds. This is
happening when I am transforming dynamic XML output from JSP pages into HTML
via XSL pages. The worksheet works fine up until 11 or so rows, then this
happens. I can only think that maybe a buffer or something is getting
overloaded? Imagine 12 rows each with 30 columns..that is the amount of HTML
going out. Maybe I need to somehow flush the buffer (response buffer)? Or is
there an automatic way to tell the server to send data back as it gets full?

Thanks.

java.io.IOException: Error writing to server
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.writeRequests(HttpURLConn
ection.java:220)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.writeRequests(HttpURLConn
ection.java:229)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLCon
nection.java:480)
        at
com.mvc.servlets.ControllerServlet.forward(ControllerServlet.java:485
)
        at
com.mvc.servlets.ControllerServlet.service(ControllerServlet.java:371
)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:329)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d4.s3(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d4.s1(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.eg.s9(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.eg.dr(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)
Exception while trying to transform document. MESSAGE = Error writing to
server