Orion team (and whoever else is interested),

I am working on a small framework that uses Saxon and requires the latest
xerces.jar file. I just did an autoupdate and it downloaded xerces.jar into
the orion folder (I deleted the one that was there because of the problem I
am about to describe). When I started my app, the MethodNotFound error I got
when I left the 589KB version of xerces.jar in the Orion folder came back.
So two things. First, can you please add the latest xerces 1.3.0. Its 1.5MB
in size, but it adds a lot of new functionality that some of us are now
using. Secondly, why is it when xerces.jar is in the Orion folder, Orion
does NOT use the version I have in the WEB-INF/lib folder? I thought (sorry
if I don't recall what the specs say on this) that libraries in the
WEB-INF/lib of a web-app override the ones in a server dir?

Thanks.