> Someone desperately needs to replace the list software currently
hosting
        > the Orion-Interest mailing list.  This is really getting out of
hand.
        > It's bad enough that everyone who posts gets messages like this
from
        > natch.se... but now they're echoing to the list as well.

Isn't that a problem with the natch.se setup, rather than the list software
though?

        > If the only reason this hasn't been done is lack of suggestions,
I've
        > found use (no idea about administration) of Mailman lists to be
        > pleasant.  http://www.list.org.

Is majordomo still popular? Used to be the software of choice a few years
back and I never had trouble with lists that use it - nice and flexible too.

Somebody said that the Orion list runs under Orion though, so I guess the
Orion people have an interest in keeping it that way :-)

cheers

Jules