un subcribe

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag von Mike
Cannon-Brookes
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. März 2001 04:02
An: Orion-Interest
Betreff: RE: Orion Team Needs New List Software

For those interested, the mailing list software behind this list is...
Orion!

That's right, the list runs as a J2EE app in an Orion server (which IMHO is
quite impressive). There are obviously a few areas where it is still
catching up to the commercial list management software, but I'm sure the
Orion guys are tweaking it constantly to get around what are usually 'bad
users'.

-mike