Title: Primarkey is 0
I found yet another thing. When orion created tables for two entities in my system. Category has-many Questions. Orion added a column to the Category table called questions. That is also the CMP field of type java.util.Collection that holds referenses to the questions that belong to this category. Only the column is of type VARBINARY and of size 1. A call to create on category home threw an exception from my SQL server stating that data would be truncated, so I changed the size of the VARBINARY column to 256 instead.. and now everything seems to work.