From: Christian Billen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 7:52 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Dependents remove not supported

Thanks, I found it 9.4.4.2 page 119 in EJB2.pdf, and tried to use it by
putting the method remove in my DO :

abstract remove();

however Orion doesn't seem to support it and pukes on startup:

"Illegal abstract method in dependent class com.mytest.ejb.MyDo: public
abstract void com.mytest.ejb.MyDo.remove()"

bummer! that seriously make me reconsider using the whole thing, or is
my method signature incorrect?

Christian