I don't know why but I can only start orion as root.
When I start it as user orion it complains:
--
Error instantiating application at file:/home/development/sgs/: Unable to
find/read deployment info for /opt/Orion/application-deployments/sgs (IO

Whereas the orion user is the owner of the Orion directory.

It worked in the past, but the problems started when yesterday I discovered
that someone here had erased the server.xml. I then copied a fresh version
of orion in the correct location and updated the configuration.

How can I solve this, as I can't find it after searching for a while now ?

Eddie