TO add war files, you add them to the default application.

You need to add entries to application.xml:

<web-module id="struts-logon" path="../applications/struts-logon.war" />

Then you add it to your website, to specify where it is mapped to
(default-web-site-xml):

<web-app application="default" name="struts-logon" root="/struts-logon" />