Thanks for the replies to my earlier questions. I don't think my questions
were very clear so I'll elaborate.

Does Orion support the use of multiple orion load balancer application
instances to avoid single point of failure? i.e. not just multiple
loadbalancers, each handling a single island, but a separate load balancer
on each of a number of boxes, but each controlling the same application.

The scenario: We have a number of apache servers front ending the site using
a hardware load balancer. Behind apache we would like at least one orion lb
app per apache server and a number of orion servers, all accessing the same
application. The problem is that we can only have one orion lb app serving
an island and so it would become a single point of failure and I would like
to avoid that.

thanks in advance,

Calvin