Put the ear file path or directory path in orion/config/server.xml.
This will enable orion to find your server class.

Now for the client to find it use application.xml and orion-application.xml.
These files are under META-INF just below client root directory.

If orion server is in a remote box modify jndi.properties accordingly.

Cheers,
Ash