Hi ,

I have an application which consists on several  enterprise beans. All
the beans access several helper class (Data access objects, etc). I need
to now what is
the best way of deploying the application in the Orion server.

My first attempts at this were

1. Compile the ejbs into ejb jars
2. Compile the web components in war files.
3. Compile the helper class into jar files.
4. Create the Ear file consisting of the ejb-jar and war file.

Now when I run the server I need to export the cleasspath containing my
helper classes
(the jar file refered in 3). But when I invoke orion
server using java -jar orion.jar , it overrides my system classpath with
the classpath in the manifest. So, is this not a recommonded way to
deploy the
application. If not, it would be of immense help , if someone can
provide advice/pointers.

regards,
abhilash