----- Original Message -----
From: "Abhilash Koneri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: Question on Deploying an Enterprise App

> Thanks a lot for the reply, I have some more questions :
> 1. If the helper classes are accessed by my servelets as well as EJBs
> whould the suggested
>    Configuration still work?

See the ejb 1.1 spec chapter 17, especially 17.3 and 17.4. Perhaps you need
to use the classpath element in orion-web.xml, since it is not clear to me
whether the jars that are referenced through the manifest class-path: entry
in ejb.jar will be made available to your client. Orion does make available
the classes contained in ejb.jar itself, as long as your web-app contains an
ejb-ref for it.
Just experiment a little and let us know.

> 2. Where do I put the class which are clients to my EJBs ? For example :
>    Servlet A ----> Class B ----> EJB C.  Where do I put my class B?

These are helper classes to your servlets and jsp's so they go in your .war
under WEB-INF/classes or jarred under WEB-INF/lib.

Marcel