Hi,

Petr: Thanks, but you misunderstood the problem (may be my fault).

The problem is that the component - which doesn't have the .java source -
uses this parameter. Yes, I think they use
>    ins = getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(path);
It's OK but the problem is that I can't change the component's code.
[freesrc vs "component based off-the-self" etc etc]

The reason I'm asking for help is to put this parameter somehow to somewhere
in the app's config files, so the customer doesn't have to care about
orion's starting parameters after [s]he deployed the app.
Of course it's working with java -Doption=value -jar orion.jar

BR,
Adam