Title: SV: Including jar files in my web app ?
Hi Eddie,

I have been experiencing the same classpath-related problems.
Searching through this maillinglist i found out more people have
problems with this.

One thing that seems to be working is starting orion without -jar orion.jar
but with com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer but still it seems you need to
put all application-specific classes in the classpath before starting orion because
when i put <classpath path="./WEB-INF/lib/" /> in my orion-web.xml (where i
have a jar-file containing application-specific classes in the WEB-INF/lib-dir.) and
startup orion with just the normal orion-jars and without the application-specific
classes in the classpath he still can't find the classes.
But when i put them in the classpath when starting orion, there are no problems.

But when only this way works, what's the use of the <classpath../>-tag (and other
classpath/library-related tags) when it's not working anyway without putting them
all in the classpath before starting orion ?

So my question also is, is there a standard way, not putting al the application-classes
in the classpath before starting orion, of solving these kind of classpath-problems?
Because this way, when i add a new application i also may have to change my startup-script
which can't be how it's supposed to be, or at least i think so.(?)

Any help and/or thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Jasper.