OK, so I've gotten a couple beans deployed in Orion (many thanks to the
list, and the Google-cached jollem pages), so next I want to set up CMP.
I've got a SQL Server set up on a box next to me, and downloaded the Merant
drivers (the .jars of which I've copied into the /orion/libs directory).
   I then created my data-sources.xml like so:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE data-sources PUBLIC "Orion data-sources"
"http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/data-sources.dtd">

<data-sources>
        <data-source
                class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
                name="SQLServer"
                schema="database-schemas/ms-sql.xml"
                location="jdbc/SQLServerCoreDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/SQLServerXADS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/SQLServer"

connection-driver="com.merant.datadirect.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerConnection"

url="jdbc:sqlserver://orion-db-machine:1433;user=orion;password=password"
                inactivity-timeout="30"
        />
</data-sources>

And when I start the server I get the helpful:
Error initializing server: Class 'null' is not a java.sql.Driver

What is it looking for?  What am I doing wrong?

-- Chris