We are developing a 5-tier application here - the client is applet, and
Orion serves the servlets and EJB's - The application, after loading, stays
pretty stable for 30-40 mins after which we keep getting Stream Corrupted
exceptions and HTTP Read timed out on the backend, while at the front-end
there is usually no message, and if there is, it's a null-pointer exception.
We deployed the same app on Apache (keeping the EJB's in Orion) and the
problem went away. Is this a known issue? In that case does anyone have a
solution?

Thanks
DG
 java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Caught EOFException while reading the
stream header
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:845)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:168)
        at
com.myrio.tm.subscribers.servlet.CSubscribersServlet.service(CSubscribersSer
vlet.java:396)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:329)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.sw(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.su(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.s1(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.do(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)
ejbFindByPrimaryKey(97)
ViewerId =1
count...1
new Preference 1
ejbStore()
Inside StoreSubscriberContacts
Exiting StoreSubscriberContacts
in storeSubscriberViewer
exiting StoreSubscriberViewers
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Caught EOFException while reading the
stream header
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:845)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:168)
        at
com.myrio.tm.subscribers.servlet.CSubscribersServlet.service(CSubscribersSer
vlet.java:336)