;-)  Forgot the funny side of it. It has been a long week.

/David

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kemp Randy-W18971" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 2:53 PM
Subject: RE: A Swedish Idea

> Yes, but it does.  It provides comic relief.  One tread quest asked what
happens if Orion when under.  No problem.  Eventually Jboss and Enhydra will
get there.  And no, they really don't compete with Orion.  There's enough of
the pie to go around, and I want them all to succeed, and get the big
overpriced servers a run for the money.
>   Should Mysql and Orion talk?  Does it need to be formal?  It could go
something like this via the phone.
>   Mysql:  We should talk, no?  Maybe get together for a brew or go ice
fishing?
>   Orion:  Sounds good, no?  A tourist stopped by, and asked what can we do
in Sweden.  I told him to watch the moose dance on the ice.
>   Mysql:  They liked it, no?
>   Orion:  Couldn't tell.  They said the moose fell all over his own feet.
The tourist went on a Wednesday.