Just for the sake of completeness, let's all chip in for a car to see what
happens in this circumstance. Maybe we can get rid of ALL of them at once,
just to see if Orion goes away THEN.

Then, for the sake of yet more completeness, let's try to somehow legally
eradicate all of BEA's employees, too, just to see if WebLogic disappears
when its company goes away. If, in fact, employees happen to be critical to
a company's survival, then we MAY have just found the key to the dot com
failure model! "If you fire all your employees, your company goes away!"

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 05:17:30PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> God forbids, what if one of them got into car accident, would there still be
> Orion.

Joseph B. Ottinger                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant