Ok I am completely baffled by this. We are running orion 1.4.4 and I am having severe
problems connecting to my Oracle database.  Actually modifying the connection to my
database.

   I have 2 Oracle Databases running on different servers.  One is our production
server and the other is a standby server.  I attempted to test orion on my staging
server against the standby database and I get a Network Adapter error.  When I point
it to the Oracle database that It first ran against it works fine, change the IP
address in the data-sources.xml file to the standby it dies. (All I am changing is the
last 2 numbers).  If I change the IP address to the fully qualified hostname of the
production database it dies with the same error.  In the Oracle logs I can see the
connections, but Orion still gives a  "The Network Adapter could not establish the
connection".  If I try the same thing on the development boxes it works perfectly
fine, I change between the databases at will.

I have tried deleting the application-deployments directory, the persistence
directory, the entire application directory and redeploying from scratch, searching
through the complete directory tree for any reference to the OLD DB or it's IP
address.  I have search bugzilla, and the mailling list archives and still I am
completely baffled.  Does anyone have any ideas why it would not allow me to change
the database it is going against. (I swear all I am changing is a 47 to an 88, the
databases are identical otherwise.)

Thanks
Kep