On Friday 04 May 2001 14:44, you wrote:
> Commonly, developers build a Stateless Session EJB "facade" through which
> all access to Entity EJBs is accomplished. If you were to employ such a
> pattern, the method of this "facade" that invokes the CMP finder in
> question would be an appropriate place to manipulate the results before
> returning them to the client. Have a look around www.theserverside.com for
> lots of information and discussions of EJB module design.

The facade-approach is no option, because someone could bypass that facade
and use the home interface directly. (Everybody must be able to access my
JNDI - thus everybody has access to the Home-Interfaces too).

It would be cool, if I could hook the cmp-finder-Method in some way. Is that
possible? Such a callback-solution would solve my problem.

Armin Michel

PS: Meanwhile I will have a look at theserverside.com