This can easily be done by multi-homing your box and assigning a Orion
runtime instance to each unique IP address. Then you could run the Orion
load balancer to divvy up requests to all instances.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of sub k
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 11:46 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Number of JVMs on Orion..

Hi Frank,
Thanks for your reply. If I do like this my URL will
also be changed because of HTTP port. Am I correct? My
concern is can we run multiple instances with some
dispatcher mechanism to distribute the load equally to
all these JVMs on the same server?
Thanks
Subrah