Yes. Essentialy, follow all the directions on how to cluster, with the
only exception being that everything is taking place on the same box.
You need to do 2 installs of Orion (or do one install, get your web app
working in that, then make a copy of it) and change the ports on one of
them. You need to change the port the web-site is binding to, as well as
the rmi port (rmi.xml). This was all I changed, but I don't have JMS
turned on, so it looks like you'll also have to change the port that JMS
is binding to.

Jeff Hubbach.