Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 10:38 AM
Subject: EJB Passivation problem

Sending this again, as my last post did not seem to appear.  Sorry if you've got it already.

Hi All,

I am trying to do an import of around 90,000 articles which involves creating 3 EJB's per article.  The server gets to around 6000 articles, then falls over giving me an OutOfMemory error.  Reading the list, it seems related to Orion's inablity to passivate EJB's.

<snip>