Thanks Marcel,

Indeed I get more information when I start with -Xprof, however when I use
the -Xrunhprof I get the following error (the total command is also
included):

Funny !!!,
Eddie
----------
#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Error ID: 4D555445583F4C494E55580E4350500104
#
# Problematic Thread: prio=1 tid=0x804dcd8 nid=0x4c99 runnable
#
Start command:
-------
su -l program --command='/usr/local/java/bin/java -Xrunhprof -jar
/opt/Orion/orion.jar -config /opt/Orion/config/server.xml >>
/opt/Orion/log/out.log 2>&1 &
----