-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eddie
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 2:27 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Orin cpu usage ???

Thanks peter,

I tried it as classic, but it doesn't work. It complains that it can't find
the JIT, wheras it is able find it, as the below, any idea why this is (I
haven't got much experience with running the jvm in different modes, any
idea where to find more info, as I can't find it in the man java ??) ??:
-------
[orion@ojo Orion]# java -classic orion.jar
Warning: JIT compiler "/usr/local/java/bin/javac" not found. Will use
interpreter.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: orion/jar
[orion@ojo Orion]# ls /usr/local/java/bin/ja
jar           java          javac         javah
jarsigner     java-rmi.cgi  javadoc       javap
[orion@ojo Orion]# ls /usr/local/java/bin/javac
/usr/local/java/bin/javac
[orion@ojo Orion]#
------