Hi

We have developed a complete app on windows 2000.
We've setup access permissions only for the WEB tier.
Everything works very well and as expected on the NT and Windows 2000 machines.

The problem is when running it on Linux.
It refuses to serve some pages giving either error 404 or error 500.
We're running orion as root listening on port 80.
All .jsp's are world readable and belongs to one user.
The exact same behaviour is experienced when running orion on port 8080 as
this user the jsp's belong to.

Fortunately the client has chosen w2k machines for production.
I would like to stick to GNU/Linux if possible.

Any ideas?

--
Cheers
Theo