If that is to no reveal to that I would check (with a program) all files
(especially the settings in the xmls) on whether they are the same on both
machine Linux & Wins,
unless you are 100% sure they are the same (and not 99.9% sure they are the
same!).

The upper/lower case differences in interpretation have caused me some time
as well :-(

FE