Guess what you what is more of an -un-clustering excercise :-)

When specifying your params for your InitialContext you have to set the PROVIDER_URL.
That specifies a host path.

e.g.
        properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,
"ormi://your-bean-server/your-application/");
        jndiContext = new InitialContext(properties);

Or alternatively: something like that in your jndi.properties file.

FE