Ganasen Gounden wrote:

> Where do you get Orion 1.5.0 from?
> When I do a download from Orionserver, I get 1.4.5zip for stable and latest binaries?

I had the same problem and somebody else on this list helped me. Perhaps
it's a good idea to update the website, so you can download the latest
version directly from the website?

The solution to your problem is to go to the irion directory and type
java -jar autoupdate.jar

and automagically you'll be updated to the latest version

> Any unauthorized use and interception of this e-mail is illegal.
> If this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy,
> distribute or disclose the contents to anyone.  This e-mail
> does not give rise to any binding legal obligations upon the
> City of Cape Town unless the City of Cape Town subsequently
> confirms the content in writing non-electronically.  This e-mail
> may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected
> by law.  Unauthorised disclosure or copying of any or all of it
> may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail in error please notify
> the sender and delete the message

Mark Kettner
http://www.fredhopper.com
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone:  +31 20 3206203 Mobile: +31 620 609 817
fax:    +31 20 8848747
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]