From: Chad Stansbury [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 6:43 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Struts help?

Sorry, it was rushed when I sent the original message and forgot to
include this information...

Anyway, I'm using Orion 1.4.5 'out of the box' and struts 1.0-b2, also
'out of the box'.

I'm getting two distinct error messages - one is that the jndi protocol
is not recognized (due to struts looking for the struts DTD using a
"jndi://"-based URL), and the second is that it 'Cannot find message
resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chad Stansbury