Try Orion 1.5.1. In Orion 1.4.5 i have the same problem. You can use autoupdate. I send you the starting tools for autoupdate. You (if you are behind a proxi) have to edit autoupdate.bat

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Stansbury [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 4:43 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Struts help?

Sorry, it was rushed when I sent the original message and forgot to include this information...

Anyway, I'm using Orion 1.4.5 'out of the box' and struts 1.0-b2, also 'out of the box'.

I'm getting two distinct error messages - one is that the jndi protocol is not recognized (due to struts looking for the struts DTD using a "jndi://"-based URL), and the second is that it 'Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chad Stansbury