Hi everyone!

I'm new user of Orion and I have one problem.

I want to separate web tier and ejb tier. Both tiers will be running in the
same server for now, but later they will be on different Orion servers.
How can I specify that my web tier make jndi lookup to ejb tier, where is
JNDI server...?
We have two applications and  both have Login bean so I must be able to
specify application where my web tier should make lookup.

Configuration should be same as that tiers are on different servers.

I have read Orion documentation, but there isn't examples, and I'm not able
to figure it out how to configure it.

Thanks in advance,
Denis Kranjcec