Hi,

I've a 'war' with a servlet. All needed jars and classes for the servlet
resists under 'WEB-INF/lib' in the war-file, but orion doesn't find it
automatically.
My workaround is to build an 'ear' and in the root 'META-INF' I put an
'orion-application.xml' with an element <library> which explicitely
includes the library path.

The library path is 'the_unpacked_war/WEB-INF/lib'. But IMHO I think that all
classes and jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory should by found automatically by
the servlet container. Am I wrong? I've overlooked something?

Regards
        Steffen...

Steffen Stundzig                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]