Is that URL for accessing servlet only applies to default web app? If I
define my own application, what is the URL for accessing servlet?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Hubbach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: June 1, 2001 9:12 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: how to run jsps and servlet on orion?

If you put all of your classes in the META_INF/classes directory at the root
of your application directory, then you can access your servlets (that are
in the META_INF/classes directory, as well as any other folders necessary to
satisfy the package name) by going to
http://yourhost/servlet/fullyqualifiedservletname. eg.
www.foo.com/servlet/com.mypackage.MyServlet

EJBs are a little more tricky, so I suggest you read through some of the
documentation on www.orionsupport.com, try to do some of the walk-throughs,
and if you have any questions/problems, then bring them to the list.

Jeff.

--
Jeff Hubbach
Internet Developer