-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of elephantwalker
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 12:39 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: how to run jsps and servlet on orion?

Chris,

You can define the url in two ways:

1. j2ee standard, use the web.xml to define the url mapping to the servlet.
Many examples of this around, you should already know this way.
2. orion specific ... notice the orion-web.xml file in the deployment
directory. it should have something like:

        <orion-web-app
        deployment-version="1.5.1"
        persistence-path="./persistence/state.ser"
        jsp-cache-directory="./persistence"
        temporary-directory="./temp"
        servlet-webdir="/servlet/">

You can replace the /servlet/ with anything you want, but you should be able
to navigate to your servlet
/mysite.com/appboundtodefaultsite/servlet/servletname.

Regards,

the elephantwalker