I am running Oracle's oc4j  ( i.e. Orion 1.5.0.) on Solaris BOX having 1G
      RAM, 12 CPU's box. We are now testing the Orion Server for the Scalability
      and Load test. We are running the Simple Jsp , for a duration of one day
      Using the Load runner with 50 user concurrency.

      The server Crashes after 3Hrs of test run giving the error.

      Warning: Error reading transaction-log file
      (/app/ias1022/j2ee/home/persistence/transaction.state) for recovery:
      premature end of file
is it always 3hrs with 50 users ? could you try again with different jvm heap sizes ?

for OC4J related questions, as someone already mentionned, we've setup a forum (Oracle9iAS J2EE) on Oracle's Technology Network, that we are monitoring.

Kuassi Mensah

begin:vcard
n:;Kuassi
x-mozilla-html:FALSE