Hello everybody
   I have a problem in getting orion initialised. I am running 1.4.0 version of orion
on Solaris 8. I am able to auto-deploy the web and jar files successfully . However
the system hangs when auto-deploying the .ear file of the application.
  It builds all class files successfully on running ant also. And it creates the build
directory in the application folder, it also creates the application directory in the
application-deployments and puts the application.xml,  orion-application.xml and
principals.xml files in that directory. It also creates the application-ejb.jar but
its empty. However it cannot create the persistence and application-web
   Can anyone please tell me is there any problem specific to Solaris. I am having
Oracle 8i as my database and the data-source.xml has the same configuration as the one
i used for WindowsNT 4.0 version.
   My application is running successfully on WinNT4.0 OS and on Solaris i could run
the Orion-Primer eg on the orionserver.com site. But in the addressbook eg it again
gave me the same problem in auto-deploying the addressbook.ear file.
   Please help me with this problem. I am not able to figure out why does it hangs
when i run any application having EJB in it which interacts with database. Is there
any specific configuration for jdbc connection for Solaris platform or any specific
changes i have to make with the Configuration files in the config directory
  Please help me out

Thanking in advance
Mahesh