Title: SV: Unable to get ejb session timeouts working

How did you test this? My guess is that SessionBeans won't be passivated
nor removed if you hold a reference(s) to it.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Erwin Teseling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 11 juni 2001 12:10
Till: Orion-Interest
Ämne: Unable to get ejb session timeouts working

Hello,

There has been some discussions on session timeouts indicating that the
timeout property should be changed from the default value 1800 to any
other value (in seconds) in the orion-ejb-jar.xml file. I have tried this
(values 1, 10 and 100 and lots of other things) but non of my stateful
session beans will timeout.

Does anyone have a clue why this could be? Is there another setting to
enable orion to check timeouts or so?? Any help would be appreciated very
much!!!

Thanks,
Erwin Teseling
Vipe, your connection to the world (www.vipe.nl)