Wendell,

<orion-web-app
        jsp-cache-directory="./persistence"
        servlet-webdir="/servlet"
        development="false"                    <-- Change this to "true"
        persistence-path="./persistence/state.ser"

Then . . .

Assuming all things are equal and you have a default web app called
'devel-default-web-app'
bound to the server you're working with, the persistence (and
subsequently the .java files
for the .jsp's) will be in the path:

/u/orion/application-deployments/default/devel-default-web-app/persistence

http://www.mydomain.com/index.jsp

will produce the files

/u/orion/application-deployments/default/devel-default-web-app/persistence/index.jsp.java
/u/orion/application-deployments/default/devel-default-web-app/persistence/index.jsp.jspCache

peace - scot

Wendell Nichols wrote:

> Well I made the jsp page work by explicitly importing
> "java.lang.String", as opposed to "java.lang.*" as I had done for
> other servers.  Because this shouldn't bother other servers I'm ok
> with it.
> I still need to have access to the jsp.java files for debugging
> purposes before Orion will be an acceptable server for me...

... snip ...

--

  scot weber - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who
  never does anything. - Theodore Roosevelt.