Hi!

Until now I hav been quite happy developing with oc4j  but this is
becoming frustrating:
according to orionsupport.com
(http://orionsupport.com/articles/complex-or.html) the server should map
CMP fields that are compound objects property by property (Strings) to
db-columns if I put an orion-ejb-jar containing
        <cmp-field-mapping name="userDataObject">
                <properties />
        </cmp-field-mapping>
into my ear. The directory where I have to put this file seems to have
changed somewhere around the oracle-licensing but neither putting it in
"myjar\META-INF" nor "myjar\orion" seems to affect the file created in
the server-dir under "application-deployments". The server every time
generates just
        <cmp-field-mapping name="userDataObject"
persistence-name="userDataObject" />
and it maps my object to: "userDataObject LONG RAW null"

The really bad thing about this is even the example from orionsupport is
deployed this way.

Did I oversee any option that controlls this mapping behaviour?

Thank you in advance

Oliver