Hi Jeff,

Thanks very much for the reply. I am not using the resource-ref thing
but I tried using the xa-location and the ejb-location (two different
programs), in both the cases the output is as you say it is. But the
problem I have now is that in my code, it's only by the time the whole
transaction ends that I have knowledge that the entity bean fails and
then I cannot throw the EJBException so that the container rollback
all the sql inserts.....

Any way around this problem? Can I know whether the entity bean failed
as soon as the entityBean.setCredit(100.00) is called? Or can I know
of it somewhere in the function?

Now since the ejbStore is called only at the end of the transaction,
should I start to use the UserTransaction in the session bean, so that
when I commit the trans...I know if the entity has failed? Is it a
must that I should use the resource ref?

I have the same output in the J2EE RI (ejbStore) called after the
transaction, but in that case the container rolls back all the
transactions, but in orion it goes this way.

Thanks very much for the help you are giving me. I am in a tight
situation here.

Thanks
Kind Regards
Aby