-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kit Cragin
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 12:30 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: 2 parameter finder finding wrong thing

I am using EJB 2.0 and have a finder method that takes 2 parameters (e.g.
the WHERE clause looks something like "WHERE columnOne = ?1 AND columnTwo =
?2").

No matter what I do, it does not return the right entity. I have tried
single-object return, Collection return, narrowing, not narrowing, checking
parameters, etc.

I am running Orion 1.4.7 on HypersonicSQL for my testbed. Any ideas?

Kit Cragin
VP of Product Development
Mongoose Technology, Inc.
www.mongoosetech.com