I just setup the EJBUserManager, which seems like it would be a nice
alternative to the DataSourceUserManager for a newproject I'm working on.

Setting it up wasn't a problem -- Orion made the table, I've already got the
security constrints working, thats all fine.  But I do have a strange
problem, that doesn't make sense and is a huge stumbling block.

When I call the RoleManager.createPrinciple() do some operations and then
call RoleManager.store() an entity is created, but oddly the entity only
ever has a name (never a password or groups).

I thought this was annoying, but I figured that I could get the entity and
modify it directly using EJBUser.setPassword() and EJBUser.addToGroup().
Since EJBUser is an actual entity CMP EJB it should persist automatically.
But these don't stick either...

To add even more wierness into the mix, while I still have the original
principle reference I can authenticate as the user using
RoleManager.login().   But I can never reauthenticate as the user since the
password is NULL in the database, this seems to imply that the data is valid
in memory but is not being persisted.

A final important note is that I have no problems with EJBs in general, have
many CMP EJBs that work fine in the exact same deployment, so I'm pretty
sure its not the environment.

ANyone have any insight into the EJBUserManager?