Hello Kevin,

I did a stress-test some time ago. It was a JSP page that made a DB
Query joining 2 tables and used a findByAll method on a entity bean.
Both tables where populated with 5000 items.

I ran Jtest with 2 groups of 10 threads, spacing each http query from the same
thread by 300mls.

The DB server was a IBM Netfinity Single Processor Pentium III 700Mhz,
with 512 megs of RAM running Win 2k. Orion was running in a IBM PC-300GL
Pentium III 600m 256 megs of RAM and Win NT 4 SP 5. Jtest ran on the same
machine. The network was a Ethernet-100. JDK 1.3 and orion 1.2.? (long
time ago, indeed)

>From a clean start (all machines turned off and on), orion ceased to
respond after 6 hours.

Using oracle and orion on the same machine (the PC-300GL), orion
ceased to responde after 1 1/2 hours.

--
Best regards,
 Rafael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]